Friday, February 13, 2009

This also arrived today. I wonder why everyone decided to take today to leave Morrito and why Griselda didn't mention the WHO

Original:

Saludos es la profesora GRISELDA de Morrito que le escribe para que conoscan que me pueden contestar a esta direccion de correo ,todos los materiales que fueron puesto a dispocicion de Maestros y estudiantes han sido de gran acogida por todos ,espero que les haya ido bien en sus estudios para que puedan regresar a Morrito nosotros los esperamos saludos gri
Google translation:

Health is a professor of Griselda Morrito that he wrote to me that I get can respond to this email address, all materials were placed dispocicion Teachers and students have been welcomed by all, I hope they have fared well in their studies to return to Morrito we hope greetings gri

No comments:

Post a Comment